Mapeadores

Complaint about the administrator of hicnatu

On April 7, on the fapescape map, I received a block due to trolling
. What the hell is trolling to explain ? I believe that this is an abuse of authority, because he did not understand the situation and banned me, if he has a refutation of how I trolled, then let him show, because I did nothing, some faggot threw complaints, thinking that I would start trolling right now, but I did not do anything like that ON THIS MAP, he went to the server and gave a ban in a minute, what the fuck is hichatu ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also sorry for my English, this is all a translator

1 Like

u was trolling on minimal 2,3 days ago taking items and dropping them or not taking it and not using it

So well I admit it was, but what does it have to do with this situation ? They didn’t give me any warnings

What is the biggest illusion in life?
Innocent

you are the biggest troller and you are more toxic than shibo , pls leave this server

1 Like

it was then, what does it have to do with now ? After these bans, I already realized that I was scum and I was atoned for my sins, but because of an empty complaint, I was given a ban, although I did nothing then after these bans

Just create alt account and troll them even harder lol, make them suffer for being assholes

No. I’m not the same as before, it was the old Nicholas, now there is definitely no trolling, well, give me a chance, for God’s sake, the Lord Jesus

those murderers and criminals will say the same, but they need to say in jail for a long time first

you can’t imagine how these painful days passed for me, I was biting my nails, thinking how I would play on my favorite project mapeadores, this is not a joke I was already given to understand that I was fucked up, well, give me the last chance

do you have dios/cosmos or something that you really want to get unbanned? just create alt account and shit on em

the most important thing that I have is the soul and emotions and I do not want to just lose everything like this, all the emotions as I had fun, played, even if I had the opportunity to make alternative accounts, I would not troll.

you regret, but those lives you hurt is already lost.
who mourns them?
go back to the past and stop yourself from doing this is the only way.

You make me cry ! Of course, if I had a time machine, I would have gone into the past and saved the faint-hearted players ’ farts and would not have made a mess, but yes, I understood everything, I will not be spared and this is my life, it was nice to play here, thank you, I will go to the GFL perhaps…peepoRIP

yeah go there i heard you can say the n-word in gfl

Ha-ha-ha, man, you underestimate me: D I already said a weekly gag, but it doesn’t matter, I’m already overdue

Man this is some good ass copy-pasta material right here, 1st shibi now hichatu, keep it up twinks!

That wouldn’t help a situation where you’re trying to prove innocence. You only make it easier for other server admins to pinpoint what kind of steam accounts you own and what the type of person you are when they search for further information.

For the record currently, bans absolutely mean nothing. In general, bans are never permanent here. That doesn’t mean you can take advantage of it, there are limits. We don’t throw permanent bans willynilly.

What you said and admitted doesn’t fly. If other servers prefer it, you may join them. That’s all good and dandy. We’re not going to stop you from doing it. We don’t encourage it here. It’s not cool.

1 Like

say, non-permanent prohibitions ? Then why was I banned forever for such things, it seems that the term-0 indicates that it is permanently banned. And this is not me writing from an alternative forum account, but I’m writing from my only one, and I don’t have any others.