Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

got vac...

@suii📅 August 30, 2017⏱ 2 min read👁 607 views💬 1 postCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SU
@suiiOPOriginal
📅 August 30, 2017#1

Hey, I shall share a story of woe and pain…

Basically what happened was a friend of mine was round my house for a few weeks (long and personal story) but he was playing on my computer as he did not have his, we took it in turns to play CS:GO, was quite fun, but after a few days he started using my PC without me being around and it must of been in that time that he decided to cheat… (Let me make this perfectly clear, I DO NOT like to cheat and do not like hackers and refuse to see them as anything but ) Shortly after him using my PC (a day after he left) I noticed I got disconnected from a server, and the reason was VAC or something, checked my profile and sure enough I got a Vac ban. In short all I’m asking is that you transfer my time from my “main” and old account to my new one - The ID’s are below.

Old account: - STEAM_0:0:191848085 New account: - STEAM_0:0:227096773

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from someone soon regarding this.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.