Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

HELLO IM RTV GUY

@RTV_GUY📅 September 17, 2017⏱ 2 min read👁 1,031 views💬 7 posts❤️ 1Bans
RT
@RTV_GUYOPOriginal
📅 September 17, 2017#1

HELLO.

I am using 2 accounts. Both got banned i want to get unban. Morell Told me i could play but hichatu likes banning me. I HATE IT . IM A GOOD PLAYER AND I PLAY FOR MORE than 2 Years ON MAPAS. PLZ UNBAN ME I AM GOOD PLAYER I NO BAD I REALLY ENJOY PLAYING WITH MAPEADORES TEAM. I NOT PLAYING FOR RUINING FOR OTHER BUT HICHATU KEEPS BANNING ME MORELL HALP ME ADMIN ABUSE

RT
@RTV_GUYOP
📅 September 17, 2017#2

ALSO PLEAZE UNMUTE ME I WANT TO SAY RTV AGAIN

RT
@RTV_GUYOP
📅 September 17, 2017#3

I DONT LIKE WHY I GET BANNED I AM A MAGNET FOR ADMIN ABUSERS PO TATO NEVER BAN ME SYOUDOUS ALSO MY FRIEND

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 17, 2017#4

You got banned for 2 weeks because you abused the !call command You used a second account to circumvent that ban You got banned on your second account for the reason above

RT
@RTV_GUYOP
📅 September 17, 2017#5

MORELL TOLD ME I CAN PLAY WITH MY SECOND ACCOUNT ! HE IS ROOT ADMIN !

PO
@Polanski
📅 September 17, 2017#6

HI
Hichatu:
You got banned for 2 weeks because you abused the !call command You used a second account to circumvent that ban You got banned on your second account for the reason above

Morell, you should ban Hitachi for crime against humanity, making stupid maps and humiliating people with problems with autism.

It is worse than permanently banning a child who did not know how to value the job of being an administrator in a game.

Nothing more to say.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 18, 2017#7

PO
Polanski:
Morell, you should ban Hitachi for crime against humanity, making stupid maps and humiliating people with problems with autism.

It is worse than permanently banning a child who did not know how to value the job of being an administrator in a game.

Nothing more to say.

Hichatu* ;>

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.