Mapeadores

Helper Application (Shota)

Player Name: Shota

How many hours do you have on the server?
568 hours.

Do you have discord installed? How often do you associate with the mapping discord? Do you have a mic?
Yes I have discord and microphone I often and like to talk to other people

Who told you to join Mappers? How long do you know him?
Nobody, I really like zombie and escape games so i look on youtube and I see that CSGO has a community server with zombie escape so i played on many server and Mapeadores is the best server i can find.

Why do you want to join the community?
The reason is that many troll on the server and abuse the chat. there are hardly any admins to the place if you need them. I am active every day and try to increase my playing hours so I can also make sure that everyone has fun and enjoy the server and continue to play on the server.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
As I said I am active and always available. I can also lead and communicate with many strange people and I am also a funny guy

How old are you?
I am 18 years old :slight_smile:

Steamid: STEAM_1: 1: 190806144

Do you have experience in server administration?
I would like to have such an experience :slight_smile: I hope you can help me with this
kiss kiss SHOTTAAA XD
lube you guys <3 <3 <3
!slap blue

Hello, I’ll take this thread as an example to others, Most of the applicants give us the reason of

every call is handled and if this is your reason of wanting to join then I don’t want you to be part of the admin team.
This is my personal opinion

No you misunderstood thats one of the reason why i want to join your team haha like i said i want to support you and help the people because i love this server and i want it to continue to exist it’s gone so far that a good player does not play here anymore (QAZ) because so many people bully him in voice chat and he just tried to lead