Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Helper Application

@Sonicd71_Twitch_Streamer📅 January 13, 2019⏱ 2 min read👁 777 views💬 4 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOPOriginal
📅 January 13, 2019#1

Hello, my name is Sonicd71 and I would like to apply for Helper!


Name: Sonicd71 Age: 16 Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874745411


The reason I want to become a Helper is because I would like to help people that do not know anything about the server and / or does not know how zombie survival works.

The microphone spamming and other weird things people scream in the server is inappopriate and needs to be muted and / or kicked if needed.

I am mostly online in the weekends and sometimes mid week (I still have school).


This is my application for Helper! :slight_smile: Cya in the server

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 January 13, 2019#2

/t/nuevo-rango-ayudante-helper/17395

btw are you a Free2play User ? Just Curious

SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOP
📅 January 14, 2019#3

No, i am not

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 January 14, 2019#4

hope you checked the Link i gave you because theres some Points missing in your Application, for example the amount of hours you’ve spent on the Server. I hope i didnt offend you in anyway witht eh f2p Question, i wish you best Lucks for your App. if you write a New one. (btw im not sure if these Requirements are up to date so you probaly should ask Someone that knows about it).

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.