Mapeadores

HH Ban again ? in surf map, really ? who and why?

Hi all,
I think admins of this community have many problems in their life hahaha, and when they join the server the payback that on players.
what I am asking for is who is this admin and why did he ban me ?? and tnx.

Hi there…
the reason you got banned is you took gravity item used it and then dropped it
this is your 3rd ban for trolling / griefing and its only one day ban … and this is your last chance
cus next time it will be more than one day …

hi [Blue_Ranger_Ksa],
what petty reason :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yes I picked gravity but using it was mistake because of spamming “e” button to try pick it , then drop it because they said it is one time use I didn’t know that.
what I noticed in this server they create rules as they like and when they like :smiley:
real reason for banning me is grudge/hatred because all time I say you use aimbot/hacks …
paying money for server does not make you god on it because your server worth shit without players.
and I say it again some admins in this forum hate/grudge/hatred other players.

if you see it as a petty reason and admins only hate on you
(witch is funny cus no one knows who you are) then don’t come back to the server srsly what are you doing there ?
not to mention you did troll too in alien mountain and i let it slid

real reason for banning me is grudge/hatred because all time I say you use aimbot/hacks …

you never said that to me tbh i never even talked to you before are you ok buddy ???

anyway next time try to have fun and stop trolling or you will be banned for at least a month
good luck