Mapeadores

Hichatu is abusing his power( ban appeal)

All i did was say nigger and he banned me, previous admins have clearly stated that saying nigger with no rascist intent is allowed but hichatu banned me despite this fact. i believe he has something personal against me as my victimless jokes seem to bother him so much. please unban me, i hope for hichatu to be stripped of his admin position because he is clearly abusing his power.

Ah yeah sorry man, I shouldn’t have banned you for that long. I’m truely sorry that I abused my admin power to ban you off the server after you:
Repeatedly made racist remarks in chat (after countless warnings and gags to not to do that),
Constantly whistling in the mic / playing a static noise (after countless warnings and mutes to not to do that),
Spamming obnoxious weeb music over the leader during an important level on Wanderers Palace,
And to come back after unmutes/ungags/unbans to repeat everything again

Bonus:

Yeah sorry I banned you man, I should just quit being admin because I do just love abusing my powers.

In the meantime, why don’t you take up some mapping? We have a great channel for it in the discord server I’m sure you’d love.

1 Like

lol ill give u that but i dont know what ur on about spamming obnoxious weeb music, that was not me. as i said these remarks were not directed at anybody they should not be taken personally it was clearly a joke.

There were ~5 reports of you playing music on the mic over the leader, and I joined and heard you spamming it too. Was it a ghost?

And repeatedly saying nigger in chat for a week, every day, is a joke? I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

humor is subjective. i swear to god i was not playing music on the mic i was even saying to stop playing the music in the chat. my mic doesnt work thats why it makes that sound when im trying to talk. i will stop mic spamming as i can see it gets annoying for people and i will get a new mic

Sure it’s subjective. So how do you think a black person would react when reading those comments - Laugh, or demotivate from playing on the server? Maybe you should put yourself onto other person shoes before writing shit like that.

2 Likes

Blacks are calling themselves niggers 24/7, nigger.

While we don’t actively censor, there are those who dislike it and we do (and will) step in. That’s just how it goes.

We do not allow music to be played over the mic. Sounds are strictly a gray area, if you keep it tame then things should be fine. Otherwise, this.

In regards to this thread equally admins should no longer be banning others (they have been told) as we kind of remedied some backend issues a tidbit at time of writing. The current ban should surely have expired so this will now be closed.