Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

How to choose and remove gman skin?

@wan186📅 November 2, 2015⏱ 1 min read👁 733 views💬 6 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
WA
@wan186OPOriginal
📅 November 2, 2015#1

Hello. I tried to remove my support skin to use the vip skin. But when i do “quitar skin”, i have the gman skin…

My question is simple: how do you remove it? Also, i don’t remember what’s the command to select it…

Thx bro.

Morell
@Morell
📅 November 3, 2015#2

I need to change this.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 November 3, 2015#3

Thx Morell, again. Also how you select it? !huntsman, !gman? Skins are stored in a cookie? (Maybe I can edit it then)

WA
@wan186OP
📅 September 9, 2016#4

Suuuuuup.

Still have the same problem. So can’t use the new skins…

Morell
@Morell
📅 September 9, 2016#5

I think I’ve fixed it, but you have to wait to the next round.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 September 9, 2016#6

Ok. That’s fixed.

Now i have the same problem as Unorth, supporter skin is overriding the default skin at the start of the round… I can use the default skin by switching the class at the start of the round, as a workaround. I will create a bind for this.

Maybe an option in skin and colors menu to remove them could be great :wink:

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.