Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

I have been mute since october 2016

@Cigano📅 July 5, 2017⏱ 1 min read👁 493 views💬 4 postsBans
CI
@CiganoOPOriginal
📅 July 5, 2017#1

Hello everybody, I’m Cigano,

First sorry my spanish is bad, hablo un poco espanol, so I will write in english.

I Have been mute in the chat and by voice since 9 month now and I ask to be demute.

I have never been aggresive or insulting so please demute me. In I have been mute because I used to say this : ‘’ A mi me gusta la zapatarias " and I was flooding. But I regret my actions and I won’t flood anymore. Thank you for reading my request and sorry for my bad english too.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 July 5, 2017#2

Im gonna give you a last chance. You are already unmuted. Anyways if i see something wrong with you, you will get perma-silence again.

CI
@CiganoOP
📅 July 6, 2017#3

Thank you man, love you.

CI
@CiganoOP
📅 July 6, 2017#4

Thank you man, love you.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.