Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

I have big porblem in here i am fucking piss

@savage📅 December 24, 2017⏱ 1 min read👁 379 views💬 1 postCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SA
@savageOPOriginal
📅 December 24, 2017#1

[COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#141414]tell admin to ban or kick edger he saying I do it when I get time that his reply basially to lazy u see hackers ,troller , fucking edger server toxic but people aren't enjoy because and I see this shit I thnk either fucking ban me or do shit about it .. and second admins aboose fucking powers nonstop without fucking trouble what bullshit[/COLOR][/COLOR]

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.