Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

I have the proposal

@Zelenskiy📅 July 21, 2025⏱ 2 min read👁 529 views💬 6 posts❤️ 1Bans
ZE
@ZelenskiyOPOriginal
📅 July 21, 2025#1

Maybe we can introduce a ban rule that will take into account the player’s rating. The more you play - the less you get banned. I once saw how CoL trolled the server by putting a sponge in the bathroom in front of everyone, just because he wanted rtv. And he didn’t get a ban. Yes, if it was done only for rtv, then it’s bad. But if players sometimes want to troll the squid_game, wouldn’t it be cool that at least once per game you can troll by turning on the song, or wouldn’t it be cool to edge once in some of Atix maps?

I propose to introduce a rule that at least once per game you can troll.

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 July 21, 2025#2

But not for purpose of rtv, or anything we will discuss here

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 July 21, 2025#3

And also, the troller should take into a count, how much this trolling thing was used per a game.

CO
@CoL11
📅 July 22, 2025#4

First of all, I don’t even know what you’re referring to, and why are you using me as an example of trolling when I haven’t played on the server in months? Secondly, I would never troll unless the map was already beaten. Thirdly, your “proposal” is really fucking dumb, and you should stop sniffing cocaine and get help.

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 July 22, 2025#5
↩ In reply to Post #4

Yeah it was already beaten for you ) But not for others. I can help you to become more pleasurable person, if you ask so)

Shota
@Shota
📅 July 30, 2025#6

No one is gonna support trolls this will never happen if you decide to troll live with consequences doesnt matter who you are.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.