Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers

I want to show the world what a real mod looks like

@Ram3n📅 February 22, 2021⏱ 1 min read👁 1,012 views💬 8 posts❤️ 2Servers
RA
@Ram3nOPOriginal
📅 February 22, 2021#1

I would be respectful and loving to each and every member.

I have a total of 43 minutes playing on ZE servers (not mapeadores).

I am a good guy.

I am really good with flash grenades.

I don’t like ZE but can be convinced.

Give me a chance and I think I can make this league professional.

MR
@Mr_Semi
📅 February 22, 2021#2

This guy really sounds like he knows what he is talking about. +1 from me

KA
@KaiserPepe
📅 February 22, 2021#3

+1 this guy will show us the world

BA
@baster
📅 February 23, 2021#4

I want to see the world burn. +1

Shota
@Shota
📅 February 23, 2021#5

-1 sorry but it didn’t convince me…

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 February 24, 2021#6

+1 let em know man, let em know

RA
@Ram3nOP
📅 August 23, 2023#7

Still here in case you all need a chad to rule all chads. Now have an accumulated time in ZE of 1 hr and 33 seconds.

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 August 26, 2023#8

You truly sound like my government public service work hours.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.