Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›General›Off-Topic

I'm Here for a New Life, New Faces, Family Environment, Play Environment

@By.Kazann15📅 July 7, 2024⏱ 1 min read👁 487 views💬 1 postOff-Topic
ze-zombieescape
BY
@By.Kazann15OPOriginal
📅 July 7, 2024#1

I am 27 years old and I live in Turkey. I am a good player. I used to be an admin between 2016 and 2022. I am very experienced in these matters. I can help you.admin I want to join as Sometimes there are people who swear beyond their limits and no admin is active, so I want it to be approved immediately.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.