Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

"★「Kapparina」✎ - I Want To Join team"

@_Kappa1📅 June 8, 2018⏱ 2 min read👁 523 views💬 4 postsUnirte
_K
@_Kappa1OPOriginal
📅 June 8, 2018#1

Player Name: ★「Kapparina」✎

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:116509469

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip 561

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? yes every day yes

Who told you to join Mappers? I have found this server myself and have been playing for almost 2 years.

Why do you want to join the community? I would like to help the team and keep order on the server so that people do not break the rules.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I really love helping people who have a problem, I spend hours on the server.

How old are you? 20

Do you have experience in server administration? Yes, I have been an administrator several times and know the commands very well.

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 September 29, 2018#2

+rep hes very active mature many admins already know him defently worth been admin.

DO
@Dominikk
📅 September 29, 2018#3

Please be advised that this account can not log in any problem. Best wishes Kappirano

SO
@SoFeX
📅 September 29, 2018#4
  • rep. Nice guy. Always support the team and try to calm down angry players. Actually, could be godd addtion for admin team.
📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.