Mapeadores

Mapeadores Brain Cancer

Today mapeadores played shroomforest map.
We reached the stage one before the last.
We had 3 extends.
I asked the admin to extend the map so that we can finish it.
Did not happen.

I asked why he did not extend.
He said: dont use extend for yourself.

I never wanted to extend for myself, i want to extend because we almost finished the map we just need 10 more minutes.

I never said go forceextend because i want this, i said use this command: sm_vote extendmap yes no.

THIS COMMAND WILL MAKE A VOTE TO LET EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE SERVER GIVE THEIR VOTE IF THE MAP SHOULD BE EXTENDED OR NOT.

I AM SURE 85% OF THE PLAYERS WOULD HAVE EXTENDED THE MAP BECAUSE WE PLAYED IT FOR AROUND 45 MINUTES TO REACH THE ALMOST LAST STAGE AND I AM SURE THAT I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD WANT THE MAP TO GET EXTENDED. I AM SURE THAT PLAYERS WOULD HAVE VOTED YES EXTEND AND THE RESULT WOULD BE TO EXTEND THE MAP, anyways even i might have been wrong and the map would not have been extended THIS WOULD BE THE VOTE RESULT AND THE SERVER CHOOSE TO NOT EXTEND.

To make it very easy to understand even for the most stupid idiots around zombie escape, why can you not make A FUCKING VOTE and let the server choose if they want to extend or not??? THIS HAS FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH SELFISH REASON THIS IS A FUCKING DEMOCRATIC VOTE FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING SERVER, after all its just a game and i dont give a shit, but i want to understand how an admin can be so fucking retarded. Why so stupid???
WHY NO VOTE FOR EVERYONE ???
What the F*ck is your problem???

Man its so simple, admin start vote: question = extend yes or no
The result will either be YES or NO, but this fucking admin on this shit server doesnt even start the vote, why??? how can one be so fucking retarded ???

WHY
NO
VOTE
?
IS
IT
ASKED
TOO
MUCH
?
What the fuck?

i just wanted to finish the map i really cant understand why you dont give people the choice if they want to extend or not, it doesnt make any sense, honestly just retarded.

You’re not above anyone. No admin will extend or do what you want. You also continuously spammed other admins with 35 messages.

For some bit of clarification, this is what I said earlier to others:

we have a set of rules even down to myself to keep things afloat, fair and fun.

This is why we have to play without lose in every map, so dont need extend from admin. And need good and fun leader (no mic spam) so player will get interested to finish the map

Not necessarily. We don’t mind throwing extensions around. A handful of times it’s been done. We’ve also done votes included, mentioned above. We don’t do it as often because, well… it’s not totally necessary. Some map times are off, admittedly. You should let us know of it so it can be adjusted. In this case, for this specific map, it wasn’t really necessary as the map can be completed in a fair amount of time.

Some also don’t like extensions and will promptly complain after. We usually hear the heavy crowd where there’s multiple people asking for it. Not one specific person, which is the case here.