Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

My voice was banned

@Devterev📅 October 17, 2017⏱ 1 min read👁 744 views💬 3 postsBans
DE
@DevterevOPOriginal
📅 October 17, 2017#1

Good afternoon! I want to start with why my voice was banned. He was banned for a “cheerful” voice. In August I bought new headphones and they have the function of changing the voice and naturally I had an interest in this function, because of which I am now banned. I understood everything and will no longer use this function. It is very important for me to have a voice, because when I play on the server it is important for me to communicate with the players. I’m not interested in just playing, jumping, because for me communication is also very important.

IT
@itsrip
📅 October 26, 2017#2

Are you unmuted?

DE
@DevterevOP
📅 October 29, 2017#3

no,im muted

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.