Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

not able to join the server

@savage📅 December 30, 2017⏱ 1 min read👁 840 views💬 6 posts❤️ 1CS:GO | Zombie Escape
SA
@savageOPOriginal
📅 December 30, 2017#1

getting retried to the server many time what going on

Retrying public(87.98.228.196:27040) …

SA
@savageOP
📅 December 30, 2017#2

any one here to reply I cant join I keep getting retrying to the server what going on ?

MR
@Mr.Shadow
📅 December 30, 2017#3

I have the same problem I cant join this is really bugging me I cant join the server getting

Retrying public(87.98.228.196:27040) … please check if u have block or done something that is causeing it

MR
@Mr.Shadow
📅 December 31, 2017#4

any admin here or serer manager that can solve this problem plz ?

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 December 31, 2017#5

Could you provide some more details? What time did you try to join? If you can’t answer that what map was it when you tried to join on what day? That should really help see when the problem might have started. Any other little details help too. First time joining in the day as an example.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 January 1, 2018#6

Why do you talk with 2 different forum accs? like you don’t know eachother xD

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.