Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Regeneración de Vida

@Morell📅 December 9, 2016⏱ 1 min read👁 358 views💬 6 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
Morell
@MorellOPOriginal
📅 December 9, 2016#1

¿Qué queréis hacer con la regeneración de vida?

UN
@Unorth
📅 December 9, 2016#2

I would be more in favor in a nerf as opposed to an all out removal of health regeneration. The figure could be tweaked but if the time between health regen increased by 50% I think that would be fine. Currently 10 seconds per tick (10 hp) if I am not mistaken. This should move to around 15 seconds.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 December 9, 2016#3

Siempre esta la posibilidad de añadirle algo mas de vida si no tiene la regeneracion para que iguale la de el vip dios por ejemplo.

HY
@Hydreigon
📅 December 10, 2016#4

+1 If possible, regen should be disabled on some maps too.

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 December 10, 2016#5

I disagree on disabling hp regen, its one of the reasons I’m a supporter myself but I agree on nerfing it since healing items in some maps are essential to supporters.

AC
@acme
📅 December 29, 2016#6

disable

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.