Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

Request

@Hichatu📅 June 4, 2016⏱ 2 min read👁 477 views💬 5 postsUnirte
Hichatu
@HichatuOPOriginal
📅 June 4, 2016#1

Player Name: Hichatu SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92916483 Age: 16 TS3: Yes, I use it every now and again Mic: Yes, I can start talking if needed Why do you want to join? I am very calm and can deal with stress. I am always online to help the server, and when people them stop. Even when I get annoyed I remain calm and focused. I am a very active player and I think I would be a great addition to the server When can you play on the server? I can play on the server 7/7 days, but on some days I may not be able to play at all(very rarely) Why should we count on you? I am a very active player who helps the server as much as I can, Why should we trust you? If you trust Nick, I will follow what he says. What games do you play? I mainly play CSGO, for around 4-6 hours a day But I play other games, such as Overwatch, DOOM etc.(basically any good FPS out there) What can you contribute? I can contribute hard work and determination, whenever I will be online, I will make sure the server is clean and no one is breaking the rules. Do you have experience in managing servers? I have owned a server once, a very long time ago, but I cannot remember what game it was for ~Hich

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 June 5, 2016#2

+1 from me, if Hichatu is willing, then he would be of benefit to the server

Morell
@Morell
📅 June 5, 2016#3

Welcome to the new administrator!

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 June 5, 2016#4

Welcome Hichatu :smiley:

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 June 5, 2016#5

Welcome

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.