Mapeadores

[Requesto de unbanno] Kaperstone

Was that serious? To ban me for opening a door in sorrentto?

Some further context would be nice. Are you asking to be unbanned… or just complaining of the admin that banned you?

Sorrento can sometimes turn into a free for all down to one guy messing up everything by opening the door when told not to. We usually jump the gun when we warn them, repeatedly. If you knew what you were banned for then chances are you knew what you were doing was wrong. Just don’t do it again next time. It’s cool. No grudges.

I am asking for unban, si.

I did know what I was banned for, I was banned for opening the door when the zombies override the bottom and I wanted to end the round, essentially trolling, a reason no one has ever been banned for trolling on mapeadores.
I don’t complain about the admin that banned me as long as I get unbanned, although sad that he didn’t even bother to reply to the thread, I only ask to be unbanned.

a reason no one has ever been banned for trolling on mapeadores.

Not sure where this logic comes from but we handle things swiftly when it becomes obvious or repeated warnings are handed out. We’re all players. I looked through the chat logs and some were complaining already (before you were banned in the round) of players trolling so your actions were just fuel to the fire that was already there.

I think the ban will stay. It’s not for very long and it’s fine where it’s at, 4 hours left at time of writing. Just don’t do it again. We don’t hold grudges. Just behave yourself. Don’t add up to the problem that’s already there.

Not sure where this logic comes from

Because lets be honest, this door has been trolled so many times, the sofa on random, alien mountain; how many times people trolled and it even tbh, its ridiculous imo to ban someone for that.
I personally haven’t seen anyone been suspended from the server for this (since I first joined in 2016) and I personally don’t see the problem, mapeadores is for chill and having fun, everyone troll once in awhile and enjoy on this server.

But if you say that its a time ban, then fair enough.

P.S. No one got any warning, at least speaking about myself.

when it becomes obvious or repeated warnings are handed out.

And its not obvious, again, reasons above.

and I do believe that no one holds a grudge or hate on me, its just that I don’t see init much logic to ban someone from playing the game, leave aside that I did it once, even toxic players - it isn’t really a reason to ban someone imo.

Last but not least, this is why I expected the admin that banned me (I don’t want to mention) to respond, because I wanted him to write his opinion and why he considered this a fair reason to ban me. This is a fast paced mode, chat is being spammed at an incredible rate and mostly only mic’s are heard.

Because lets be honest, this door has been trolled so many times, the sofa on random, alien mountain; how many times people trolled and it even tbh, its ridiculous imo to ban someone for that.

You may use !call in-game. An admin will handle it if you believe a certain someone is trolling specifically.

As always, a reminder: Someone who doesn’t have a clue != trolling. Everyone considers everyone else to be trolling. Panicking over the little things goes nowhere. It does get handled if the player doesn’t respond to their own silliness as well.

e.g. Picking up items repeatedly, not using them or messing up.

I personally haven’t seen anyone been suspended from the server for this (since I first joined in 2016) and I personally don’t see the problem, mapeadores is for chill and having fun, everyone troll once in awhile and enjoy on this server.

That’s the beauty of it. If everyone has a laugh that’s all good. Ruining games just because is something else entirely.

P.S. No one got any warning, at least speaking about myself.

You’re right, you didn’t receive a warning. But that doesn’t mean we don’t hand them out.

Just so you know how active we are and for clarification on all ends. We also have SourceBans page available publicly for anyone to view.

1 Like