Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Some donations are ignored ?

@Kaperstone📅 September 9, 2016⏱ 2 min read👁 443 views💬 2 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
KA
@KaperstoneOPOriginal
📅 September 9, 2016#1

Hello,

At the start of the week (4th Sept.) I’ve donated 2 eur to the server for supporter status. The donation was only detected automatically by the donation log and that’s it. At first, I thought it will all be automatic as I registered to the forum with my Steam account, later I asked in-game Altek about how long does it take to get the status, he said that I need to post on the supporter thread itself to get the status, I’ve posted and waited until the end of the week, in the mean time, I left a visitor message for Morell, in case the post wasn’t seen or in hopes for an answer. At the reach of the end of the week, I saw a thread by Valerio which in the content he included that he donated 2 euros and in just under 3 minutes, he got a response that he got the supporter status which took not only me, but I guess older and newer posts than mine, over days to get.

I don’t know if that’s a troll or somethin’, but its certainly an absurd and creates an inequality among the players.

Morell
@Morell
📅 September 9, 2016#2

image

You got it from day 6, if you want you can reset it for today. I have answered because it has created a standalone post.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.