Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Title must be at least 10 characters

@Tripl3D📅 January 16, 2024⏱ 1 min read👁 592 views💬 2 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
TR
@Tripl3DOPOriginal
📅 January 16, 2024#1

Hi guys. Are atix and pirates still the best maps? Also, I applied for admin when I was a kid but now my kid is older than me. How come my application still hasn’t been approved yet?!

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 February 16, 2024#2

I applied for admin when I was a kid but now my kid is older than me.

wat

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.