Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

/tptome - banned

@tptome📅 November 18, 2018⏱ 1 min read👁 856 views💬 3 postsBans
TP
@tptomeOPOriginal
📅 November 18, 2018#1

Just wanted to know for how long have I been banned.

Thanks

TP
@tptomeOP
📅 November 18, 2018#2

Nevermind, I see it’s 12 hours. Although shouldn’t it be less time since I did something that falls under rule 3 ( 3rd DO NOT MAKE A CORRECT GAME = 1 HOUR / 4 HOURS)?

FYI I boosted a zombie at the start of the round

TP
@tptomeOP
📅 November 19, 2018#3

Thanks for the fast response, really helped me

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.