Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Modelos, Texturas y Partículas

Transparent characters for better gameplay

@Jinzu📅 November 22, 2019⏱ 1 min read👁 887 views💬 2 postsModelos, Texturas y Partículas
ze-zombieescapecs:go
JI
@JinzuOPOriginal
📅 November 22, 2019#1

hello So I’ve been playing couple of times in this server and I really enjoy being there **and I notice that sometimes players block vision to each other so Idk if it is available in csgo but when I used to play in css ze there were scripts/mods which make players transparent so others are able to see through each other and this would make cover/dodging lasers more easier ** So I suggest adding it to the server

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 November 22, 2019#2

Hi, @Jinzu

We already have !hide, it doesn’t hide all the players but it hide the nearest to you.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.