Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

[Unban request] BlóòdyKiller™

@BloodyKiller1📅 December 17, 2018⏱ 2 min read👁 710 views💬 2 postsBans
BL
@BloodyKiller1OPOriginal
📅 December 17, 2018#1

Guess it’s here right ?

Hi,

Allright, I’ll pass on the first ban where I actually trolled with Earth on normal at door (no one died and earth was destroyed 2s later and I got banned for 1 day, no warning but meh it’s not the topic I guess…;).)

Let’s stay actual : today, mako extreme II, sephiroth dies and I hear zms are right behind, so yeah I use earth instead of having my mates killed and the round lost (they were way back). Should I let zombies win next time by letting guys staying in the back get infected ? Saltiness apart, instant ban for trolling ? From the 1st time ? So long ? Without warnings ? Without understanding the situation ? This time, one month ban ? Really ?

I’m speechless lmao !

EDIT : Hm nice admins => https://scr.hu/yjjL4jR Only on mako ex ? Short memory there, got no links with the rules and also it’s false. Shaking my head…

DO
@Dominikk
📅 December 17, 2018#2

I Was in this situation, in my opinion the admin gave ban too long, maybe better to kick or reprimand? Everyone knows that every person can maek a mistake… Perhaps it’s better for all people to ban that badly done thing? I will come back to once of Li-iON csgoloto.com rage because it was a dream, but it was a round win. Im my opinion, what I wrote on steam li-ion? //// My opinion!

I did not know he would give a picture!!!

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.