Invoked on 05-03-20 00:21
Banlength 8 hr, 20 min
Expires on 05-03-20 08:41
Reason trolling
Banned by Admin Bread
Banned from Please Wait…
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (0) never

BY MISTAKE I CLICKED ON THE ITEAM I WAS FALLING AFTER THE BOSS FIGHT I MISS CLICK THE ITEAMS I SEE PEOPLE SAYING BAN YOUR ADMIN IS FUCKING LISTEN TO HIM WIHTOUT ASKING ME WOW ABOOSE BY Bread
When i ask onther doing the same stuff before he did not even ban any one fucking letting people go we have wrost admin in the zombie server which are even dumb then before

It’s difficult to tell if this is a serious request.

However, something to note from the chat logs is you requesting bans often for people “trolling” unless otherwise seemingly on yourself. :thinking: Just a bit of an observation.

syoudous i would never troll i been playing here many years bro i had lag i fell on the ground i was trying to trow the iteam i miss click it happen when this kind of stuff dose happen people should atleast ask them before ban if this would happen to your all we would understand that what i am asking for bro

bro i did not even pick the iteam also it was throw to me i ask eveone who was in the game to tell me when to used the iteam if person by mistake click it oversalty we are human mistakes happen their would be at least decently to ask the person

still waiting for reply Bread IS NOT EVEN RESPONE
I HAD NO WARNING NOTHING HE BAN ME DIRECTLY LISTEN TO OTHER UNBAN ME :@

An edit function exists. Please use it. No need to spam and break even more rules.

i wrote his name wrong it would be bad choice of miss spelling some one name wrong so i am correcting if this option exist their is a reason for it !

i am still waiting for him to reply

[ 6:32 PM ] bread :

u took limit and we told u the right time to use it and u said that u will use it at the right time but u still used it at the tp killing almost all zombies and costing us the round again, i also asked why u used it an no response. waited a couple min for u to say something.

sure i didnt know it was mistake u coulde maybe said something

or another excuse

From our Discord server, that you kept spamming.

As you can’t seem to follow basic rules here on the forums I think this is settled. Honestly, just chill. 8 hours is nothing. We don’t usually jump on actions for good reason. So you could rethink when you ask admins, “Why do you not ban this guy!? He is painfully obviously trolling!”.