Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

Unmute Japan Animation[Muted for no reason]

@Japan_Animation📅 October 3, 2019⏱ 1 min read👁 856 views💬 5 posts❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
JA
@Japan_AnimationOPOriginal
📅 October 3, 2019#1

Please someone of admins? could you unmute me? because i got muted by Frodo for no reason since match 2019. Thank you ? with love from Japan animation.

PO
@Pompje
📅 October 3, 2019#2

Hello Wilson i hope you get unmuted

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 October 4, 2019#3

Could you post your steam url and why you may have been muted? We don’t mind undoing old mutes. Just don’t do it again whatever it is you did.

JA
@Japan_AnimationOP
📅 October 4, 2019#4

@Syoudous I really appreciate it. Thank you. I think I have been muted for music in a mic, but I still think Frodo the admin was mixed me with kid who turned on music in a voice chat(similar nicknames I guess) my steam url here : https://steamcommunity.com/id/chloro_phytum/

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 October 4, 2019#5

No worries of it. Just chill. Done & unmuted.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.