Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Mapas

ze_colourslide_v1

@Jakka📅 June 24, 2017⏱ 2 min read👁 454 views💬 2 posts❤️ 1Mapas
JA
@JakkaOPOriginal
📅 June 24, 2017#1

Like sliding? Like absolute dank music? Well, I got the map for you.

This is my submission for the Mapping Mappers Kontest Warmup Mapathon otherwise know the Mama Kowama! Includes

  • 64 Spawns
  • Enabled Mapeadores styled zombie spawning
  • Sliding!
  • Dank Music
  • Epic holds
  • Obstacles and stuff

This is my first map I’ve released so please provide all the feedback you can, no matter how harsh or ‘constructive’! Note: The zombie timer needs to be roughly reduced to 4 - 5 seconds, but I’ve run out of time personally and I do not know how to do it.

I know my maps already won so we don’t need to test all the other maps :wink:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/flj40vo4atih9ub/ze_colourslide_v1.bsp?dl=0

JA
@JakkaOP
📅 June 24, 2017#2

JA
Jakka:
Like sliding? Like absolute dank music? Well, I got the map for you.

This is my submission for the Mapping Mappers Kontest Warmup Mapathon otherwise know the Mama Kowama! Includes

  • 64 Spawns
  • Enabled Zombie spawning
  • Sliding!
  • Dank Music
  • Epic holds
  • Obstacles and stuff

This is my first map I’ve released so please provide all the feedback you can, no matter how harsh or ‘constructive’!

Note: The zombie timer needs to be roughly reduced to 4 - 5 seconds, but I’ve run out of time personally and I do not know how to do it. I know my maps already won so I need to test all the other maps :wink:

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.