Mapeadores

一些关于ZE的建议 Some suggestions about ZE

我是一名来自中国的ZE玩家,六年前开始在这个服务器玩,虽然中间有两年我退出了,但我现在又重新回归了。我这次发帖是想提些建议。我希望能服务器能推出更多的付费项目,类似付费的皮肤,这种皮肤不包括在付费会员里,它的模型可以更精致更吸引人的眼球。还有就是希望可以有付费的额外子弹,比方说就是在内格夫150发子弹的基础上改成300发。所有枪械的子弹都多一倍。我作为一个喜欢走在队伍后面的人,总因为子弹问题而受到很大的困扰。我也考虑过额外子弹可能会使游戏变的不平衡。如果多一倍子弹会使游戏很不平衡的话,那在合理的基础上可以考虑提升子弹数量吗?另外就是可以通过控制价格的方式控制使用额外子弹的人数。我觉得如果推出额外子弹的付费项目,价格可以在70到100欧元一年来收取费用。我一定会购买,因为它对我来说是值得的。关于付费皮肤的收费,我参考了中国ZE服务器。我认为付费皮肤的收费可以在60到80欧元一个来收取费用,但这个是永久使用。这样也可以保证付费玩家的特殊性。关于具体的价格,可以参照每个皮肤模型制作的精细程度。也可以退出一些更贵一些的皮肤,只要它是值得的。就我个人角度和眼光来看,关于付费皮肤的模型,我建议使用一些类似现在DIOS和COSMOS使用的TRON皮肤,我感觉这样的很炫酷。中国的ZE服务器,付费皮肤几乎都是二次元女性角色,我不是很喜欢。以上就是我的一些个人建议。因为我不知道服务器的维护费用,租赁费用,我认为再适当的增加一些付费项目可以让服务器变的更好。
然后就是我的一些关于游戏的疑问,我不知道如何快速购买手雷和燃烧弹,这让我很困扰。
希望管理能看到我这篇帖子。希望每个ZE玩家都被尊重和善待。GL HF :心:

I am a ZE player from China. I started playing on this server six years ago. Although I quit for two years, I am now back again. I am posting this time to make some suggestions. I hope that the server can launch more paid items, similar to paid skins, which are not included in supporter, and its models can be more refined and more attractive. There is also hope that there will be paid extra bullets, for example, to 300 rounds on the basis of 150 rounds in Negev. All firearms have twice as many bullets. As a person who likes to walk behind the team, I am always troubled by bullet problems. I also considered that the extra bullets might make the game unbalanced. If doubling the bullets will make the game very unbalanced, can you consider increasing the number of bullets on a reasonable basis? The other is that the number of people who use extra bullets can be controlled by controlling the price. I think if a paid project for additional bullets is introduced, the price can be charged from 70 to 100 euros a year. I will definitely buy it because it is worth it for me. Regarding the charges for paid skins, I refer to the China ZE server. I think the fee for paid skins can be between 60 and 80 euros, but this is for permanent use. This also guarantees the particularity of paying players. Regarding the specific price, you can refer to the fineness of each skin model. It is also possible to opt out of some more expensive skins, as long as it is worth it. From my personal point of view and perspective, regarding the models of paid skins, I suggest to use some TRON skins similar to those currently used by DIOS and COSMOS, which I find very cool. In China’s ZE server, the paid skins are almost all two-dimensional female characters, I don’t like them very much. These are some of my personal suggestions. Because I don’t know the server’s maintenance costs and rental fees, I think adding some paid items appropriately can make the server better.
Then there are some of my questions about the game. I don’t know how to quickly buy grenades and incendiary bombs, which bothers me a lot.
Hope the management can see my post. Hope that every ZE player will be respected and treated well.GL HF :心: